- Investor Qualiﬁcations
- Accredited Investor2
- BlockFi Investment Products LLC
- The Coin Metrics Bletchley Index (CMBI) Litecoin
- Transfer Agent
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- Coinbase Custody Trust Company, LLC
- Sponsor's Fee
- 1.75% per annum accrued daily
- Minimum Investment
- Litecoin equivalent of $50,000
- Creation Type and Frequency
- Trust will issue shares in exchange for Bitcoin directly to investors from time to time in baskets
- Redemption Frequency
- Contact the Sponsor for details
- IRA Eligible
- IRA eligible from select providers
- Structured as grantor trust for tax purpose
- Non-U.S. Investors
- Prospective investors who are not located in the U.S. must consult the section titled “Offering Legends” in the PPM for a listing of restrictions on sales in certain jurisdictions.
- Secondary Market Trading
- Currently none. If a secondary market develops, shares are eligible to become unrestricted and resold in the secondary market following a minimum one-year holding period.*
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for performance information.
Investors should carefully read the Trust's private placement memorandum before making an investment.
1Coin Metrics Bletchley Index (CMBI) Litecoin Disclaimer. CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF BLOCKFI INVESTMENT PRODUCTS LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES (“BLOCKFI GROUP”) USE INDEX AND OTHER DATA FROM COIN METRICS, INC. UNDER LICENSE AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION. COIN METRICS, INC. HAS NO OTHER CONNECTION TO ANY BLOCKFI GROUP PRODUCT OR SERVICE AND DOES NOT SPONSOR, ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, MANAGE OR PROMOTE ANY BLOCKFI GROUP PRODUCT OR SERVICE. COIN METRICS, INC. HAS NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE BLOCKFI GROUP PRODUCTS OR SERVICE. BLOCKFI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CALCULATION OF THE INDEX.
2The shares of the trust are offered in private placements pursuant to the exemption from registration provided by Rule 506(c) under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”) and is only available to “accredited investors,” as such term is defined under Regulation D of the Securities Act. As a result, the shares of the trust are restricted and subject to significant limitations on transfers and resales.
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives and risks as well as fees and expenses of the trust before investing. More information, including calculation methodologies for “Litecoin Holdings” and “Litecoin Holdings per Share,” can be found in the trust’s private placement memorandum (which can be accessed here). Investors should read the trust’s private placement memorandum carefully before making an investment. Investments in the trust are speculative investments that involve high degrees of risk, including a partial or total loss of invested funds. An investment in the trust is not suitable for any investor that cannot afford loss of the entire investment. The shares of the trust are intended to reflect the price of the Litecoin held by the trust (based on Litecoin per share), minus the trust’s fees and expenses. The shares of the trust are not registered under the Securities Act, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Investment Company Act of 1940, or any state or other securities laws. Investors should consider an investment in the trust’s shares to be an illiquid investment and should invest only if prepared to hold the shares indefinitely. This information, which should not be relied upon as research, investment advice, or a recommendation regarding any products, strategies, or any security in particular, is strictly for illustrative, educational, or informational purposes and is subject to change